Saturday, May 21, 2016

Floral Tent to Floral Tea - Vintage Refashion


This fabric is clearly incredible. Those florals, those colors, oh my! But why in the world is there so much of it?!





Run down:
  • Removed the shoulder pads
  • Measured and cut the sleeves at an angle
  • Sewed a new rolled shirt hem to finish off the sleeves
  • Cut several inches off of the skirt
  • Sewed a new rolled shirt hem to finish off the skirt portion

I've had a lot of people lately love these refashions, but are disappointed when they see the measurements/size. I know vintage dresses are generally crazy small, but I can assure you I'm constantly on the look out for other sizes! One of my main goals for the shop is stocking larger sizes, so stay tuned! This beaut is already up in the shop! Get over to that right side and click away!


No comments:

Post a Comment