Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Surprise! I'm not dead.

Yes, I realize I have been MIA for a while. Am I going to tell exactly why? No. Maybe later. If we get to know each other better.

But for now I have a new refashion for ya. I'm back in school and hoping to get back into refashioning the way I've always wanted to.

Let's get into it.


I found this super long jumper thing, and I'm not sure if you can tell but I don't love taking before pics. All that setting up and changing clothes to take a picture of something ugly. *insert eye roll emoji* So this is what you get. Mismatched socks, Blink 182 shirt underneath, and hair I'm pretty sure I hadn't brushed at all that day.

Let's get a run down:

*cut off multiple inches and finished with a rolled shirt hem

THAT'S IT.



No, really. That's all I did. Let's get some details up in this bitch.


These shoes are my favorite ever. They aren't as hard to walk in as you'd imagine. I've worn them to campus even because I'm insane. But you can put whatever you want in these. I decapitated some old Barbies, gave them a haircut, and boom.

A friend of mine wanted me to carry sandwiches in there at one point. I guess you technically could. Be prepared to have people stop and ask you about them constantly if you buy them.


Literally the easiest and fastest refashion ever. I'm not even sure it could be considered as a refashion. BUT this outfit has major Clueless vibes and that alone makes it worthy of a post.

Shoes are Y.R.U. from Dolls Kill in case you're curious.

I'm gonna try to do better, guys.

Thanks for sticking around.

XOXO Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment